• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark stuck on "Hang tight we're Creating your brand.." loading wheel just spins.. and spins

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I'm stuck in Adobe Spark creating a brand. I add my logo, I add color, I select a font and it says "Hang tight we're creating your brand.." and it never progresses beyond this point. I've refreshed, signed out, tried different browsers, and waited for 8+hrs for it to load, tried different sized PNG logos from 8kb - 80kb, different colors, different fonts from built-in to adding my own. I do not get any error messages, nothing, it will not progress past the "loading wheel" How can I progress to using the brand feature? I am a CC user with all apps. Is there another adobe product I can use to do the same thing, as far as having the different templates to quickly and easily share to Social media i can add my logo and pictures too? Thank you in advance for any help, I'm trying the live chat support but does not seem as if anyone is available. 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is from an ex-adobe employee:

The Facebook Spark Insiders group is managed by the Adobe Spark team and is very helpful and active in getting you answers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobesparkinsiders/

Just ask to join and then post your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines