• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe Spark because of "Time to refresh the window" -pop-ups

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since about an hour ago, any time I open the Spark webapp and start a new project, I get a pop-up window with the following message: "Oh snap! Time to refresh the window. It looks like this project has been edited elsewhere. Refresh to reclaim the throne."

The only option offered is to refresh the page, which is sadly followed by a few seconds of usability and then another identical pop-up appears. This continuous loop of pop-ups renders Spark essentially useless, as I cannot create new projects or edit any of the ones I have already created.

I am confident my projects are not actually "being edited elsewhere". The project I created today had no collaborators, not to mention ones that would have made an edit in the first 3 seconds of me creating it. In fact, I do not have a single collaborative project on my entire account. I also haven't logged into my account from anywhere else than my current laptop, so this also shouldn't be an issue of Spark running simultaneously on another device.

I am essentially out of ideas, and believe the issue is on the app-/server-side. If there are any troubleshooting-tips, they'd be very much welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addenum: enclosed in the post is a screenshot of the pop-up in question.

Does the forum not have a feature to edit messages? I can't find it at a quick glimpse, and clicking the "more" -tab seems to just display an empty white drop-down menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toni,

Sorry about this. Adobe Spark Post is now Adobe Creative Cloud Express, so that might be related to the warnings you see. I would advise you to log into the Adobe Creative Cloud Express web application here: https://www.adobe.com/express/

See if you have access to your previous projects and let us know if you can pick up working with these using Creative Cloud Express instead of Spark moving forward. You should have a similar experience after downloading the Creative Cloud Express mobile app.

Please return with questions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines