Highlighted

Adobe Stock DID NOT SIGN UP

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am pretty much frustrated that there is no one I can discuss this matter with over the phone from England and the only solution was to talk with someone online, to which that was pretty much useless as they closed the dispute I raised at the end of that discussion as resolved. Frankly it had not been resolved in my opinion. I have been signed up to the student version of Adobe Creative Cloud, which I wanted as a mature student and low on funds require this for my degree. There was one month I could not pay so I paid via my credit card. Since then I have Adobe Stock, which I DID NOT sign up for. Regular debits were made from my credit card at £23.99 dating back to April 2018, all of which I had an extra charge from my credit card company for Purchase Interest.

I have since raised this with my credit card as I did not authorise these payment for Adobe Stock but a ONE OFF payment for Adobe Creative Cloud. I think this huge error on Adobe front and kindly ask that someone looks into this immediately.

Regards,

Charlotte

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from CS6 & earlier Creative Suites to Creative Cloud forum... Mod]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that specific problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock DID NOT SIGN UP

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am pretty much frustrated that there is no one I can discuss this matter with over the phone from England and the only solution was to talk with someone online, to which that was pretty much useless as they closed the dispute I raised at the end of that discussion as resolved. Frankly it had not been resolved in my opinion. I have been signed up to the student version of Adobe Creative Cloud, which I wanted as a mature student and low on funds require this for my degree. There was one month I could not pay so I paid via my credit card. Since then I have Adobe Stock, which I DID NOT sign up for. Regular debits were made from my credit card at £23.99 dating back to April 2018, all of which I had an extra charge from my credit card company for Purchase Interest.

I have since raised this with my credit card as I did not authorise these payment for Adobe Stock but a ONE OFF payment for Adobe Creative Cloud. I think this huge error on Adobe front and kindly ask that someone looks into this immediately.

Regards,

Charlotte

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from CS6 & earlier Creative Suites to Creative Cloud forum... Mod]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and if you get invoiced for stock images, you surly took the “first month free“-offer and did not cancel at the end of that month.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been signed up for 2 redudant Adobe Stock accounts so I have been paying for months for both, and I have never even used one picture. How can I get refunded? This is clearly a problem for many of your customers, who are  not aware that they are signing up for something that will charge them $$$ every month. In my case, 2 of the same plans p Adobe Stock. I'm pissed!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines