• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe support has shared my pc for hours but

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support has shared my pc for hours but could not get Premiere Pro to open it (It is installed on my Pc) gets to this point when loading then just stops it does the same with Premiere Rush

It stops at the same point each time when tring to load "ImporterQuickTime.prm" on both Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush see below:

Premiere Rush not loading.jpgPremiere Pro not loading.jpg

So can anyone here help?

Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
OS build 19043.1052

Device name DESKTOP
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Diplay adapter NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

All is ok now, something was locking up in windows, I had a MS tech screen share, I don't know what it was however it may have been I had a USB Floopy drive connected it is not connected now.  Thanks for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for premiere: http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/premiere/pro/troubleshooter/trash-preferences.html

i don't know where the rush preference file is location, but check a similar (to above location).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but they are both new downloads so no preferences are set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if a program is installed, preferences are set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yeah how do I reset the preferences if I can't load it he he he I have uninstalled and reistalled a few times also did the Adobe techs, more then one, I ran the Adobe cloud cleaner as did the techs.  So yeas it downloads and installs the program but when it goes to open in the cloud it gets hung up on the one file everytime.  Again the same happens with Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the link again.  Use Mac Finder or Win File Explorer.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what link is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that importerqt file is either corrupt or you need to open it with admin privileges.  you might solve the problem by always opening that file with admin privileges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tech did a few times.  I can understand the file being corrupt but if that was it this would be happening to so many it would have been fixed or replaced I'm thinking, I hope it;s not me Pc but however maybe it is.  I have had Premiere Pro open a time or two but only after an hour or two of it loading or trying to load he he he

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is ok now, something was locking up in windows, I had a MS tech screen share, I don't know what it was however it may have been I had a USB Floopy drive connected it is not connected now.  Thanks for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines