• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe used to be great - now it's [profanity removed by moderator]

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse my language, but I'm [profanity removed by moderator] angry!

Why am I paying [profanity removed by moderator] of money for a ton of softwares I don't even want, when what I actually want to use doesn't work? There are forced updates which work worse than the previous ones, I'm forced to be online to use the apps, then I get signed out automatically and can't log in again and the apps close without a warning.

What I get is worse than when I download it illegally plus I'm forced to a ton of things I don't even need and want, still I'm paying a lot of money, every [profanity removed by moderator] month. I can't use any of my apps for more than 2 weeks and there seems to be no solution.

I'm [profanity removed by moderator] fed up, seriously! Make a product which which works stop forcing us to pay for [profanity removed by moderator] we don't want!

Yours sincerely,

a former Adobe fan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you contact technical support for assistance.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Being upset is allowed, profanity in a public forum that is visited by families is a good way to get banned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines