Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe website opening kills wlan connection

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to open www.adobe.com through the router, my wlan connection is immediately closing and it is not possible to connect the internet again. Then I need to run down the laptop and start it again. All other websites I was opening are running properly without any problems, but when I try to open the adobe website it´s killing my internet connection. I  also work with a separate wlan stick from a different provider and this works properly. Unfortunately my data volume there is very limited and I need to download a huge file from adobe´s website.

Can anybody help? Your support is highly appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try this in the Download & Install forum, where I think you're more likely to find an answer for your question for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

aaaaa0D44, does the network connection drop when you begin downloading the file or when you access the website?  What file are you trying to download?  What operating system is running on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines