• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD downloading stuck at waiting

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys I have been struggling with error code 3634 in Adobe XD, when i try to create a new document it tells me that it can't create a new document. I uninstalled it and installed it again it worked for a around a week, then the error came back again. I uninstalled it again, and i'm trying to download it now from adobe creative cloud desktop app, but it have been stuck at "waiting" for more over 5 hours, how can i fix this issue with Adobe XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilly,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble installing Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article:https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html and let us know if that helps.

I am also moving this thread to our Download and Install team so that the experts their can further assist you with the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Topic Title says XD Download but the body of your post says Error when trying to create a new document.

Which one is your problem? Actually Downloading and installing the XD program or once it is installed and opened you can's create  new document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines