• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd setup is not downloaded on my laptop after uninstall

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when Creative cloud  failed to update i had to uninstall it ,but it did not get removed directly  (uninstall  in Programs & Features) i deleted  adobe files in  program files x86, program files ,I ran creative cloud unistall tool "completed with errors"  10 times after that i ran adobe cleaner tool  10 times" success" but creative cloud setup could not reinstall after that get stuck everytime 17% 

I tried installing adobe  xd seperately its setup also stucksat 15% , I tried too hard several times  I want xd to work ,its irritating as cannot work on my designer stuff because of this kindly help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

I successfully installed xd after deleting creative cloud folder in common files & x86,temp file & oobe,took much long time of trying by myself

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rasi1, sorry to hear you are facing problems installing Adobe XD.  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using to install Adobe XD?  Are you installing on a computer and network that you own and maintain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully installed xd after deleting creative cloud folder in common files & x86,temp file & oobe,took much long time of trying by myself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Rasi1!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines