• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to contract adobe becouse my virus program told me my adobe passwords hase been leaked to internett 5 years ago.so i wonder how this happen?? Can it be explaine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but you have not reached Adobe Support here.  This is the Adobe Captivate User Forum and we don't actually have any explanations about whether or not your Adobe password has been leaked.

Perhaps you can ask your antivirus program support people HOW they know your password has been leaked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a leak about 8 years ago, the press was full of it. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/07/adobe-password-leak-can-check If you're still using the Adobe password from 5 years ago change it on EVERY site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines