Highlighted

AdobeFnt21.lst syncing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I keep getting the file AdobeFnt21.lst updating continuously (cloud update) its getting a bit annoying. Only just started happening today. I am on latest OS and using Adobe CC. I use Sync as a cloud service. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AdobeFnt21.lst syncing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I keep getting the file AdobeFnt21.lst updating continuously (cloud update) its getting a bit annoying. Only just started happening today. I am on latest OS and using Adobe CC. I use Sync as a cloud service. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that looks like a font list that trying to sync.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 1
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening wiht me too. I use google file strem. Any solution so far?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The font cache files (AdobeFnt*.lst) can be deleted, but don't delete the database files (AdobeFnt.db). Have you tried that?

https://blog.typekit.com/2006/11/17/adobefntdb_and/

https://indesignsecrets.com/fix-font-problems-correctly.php

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.
When I try to open two files in InDesign, the file AdobeFnt21.ist starts syncing, but not one, but even 15 of these files. My InDesing stops responding, or responds very slowly and I have to reset it. 

Started about 2 weeks ago. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0