• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advertisments get in the way

Participant ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rent all of the Adobe CC products in one package. However, when I search for help for, say, After Effects, it includes an advertisement at the top for Illustrator. Several times I back out wondering how I got to Illustrator help. You are trying to rent me something that I am already renting.

Also, how can I shut off the advertisement for Adobe Stock that monopolizes 40% of my area to scroll down to click on the packages I want to use?

It is distracting when I am working to get ANY ads. Can you shut off all ads for me? Or maybe for everyone who rents all the products?

Owen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Community Feedback forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep CC Desktop App closed except when I need it which means it's closed 90% of the time.

Are you're asking about the banners in Creative Cloud desktop app?

You can't remove them. They are part of the app.

Are you asking about OS notifications?

Click the gear icon (top right toolbar) > Notifications tab.  Disable Notifications. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines