Highlighted

Advice on separating 2-sides of newspapers

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file which is 439 pages of newspapers, which I need to make into an ebook. My issue is that since there are 2 sides to a newspaper, side by side, I need to separate all of these pages into 1-page documents. Which program do I use to do that? Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

i'm not sure why you would need to change from the two column format, but adobe [edited by moderator to correct typo] indesign would be the program to use.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Advice on separating 2-sides of newspapers

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file which is 439 pages of newspapers, which I need to make into an ebook. My issue is that since there are 2 sides to a newspaper, side by side, I need to separate all of these pages into 1-page documents. Which program do I use to do that? Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

i'm not sure why you would need to change from the two column format, but adobe [edited by moderator to correct typo] indesign would be the program to use.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Acrobat InDesign", @kglad? 😊

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 2
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know this is belated, but that should have read,  "adobe" indesign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 2
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited the typo. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 2
jane-e LATEST
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😊

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That worked. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1