• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Activating Design Standard 6 Acrobat X Pro keeps asking to be activated.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deactivated from old computer.  Installed on new Surface Book 3 with intel i7. Serial Key validates during install.  All other programs show activated and work, but Acrobat keeps asking for the Key.  After the key is entered it is fine until it is closed and then it ask again after is opened.  

Spent and hour and a half on the chat with support with no luck.  Did an uninstall with a tool the sent me.  Reinstalled with a fresh download from my portal.  Same problem.  Bounced around to 4 different people and then the last one saidd that it is no longer supported that I should ask on the community site for help.

Anyone had this problem before?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked at both of  these.  We do not have creative cloud for any users.  I did try the first one by deactivating accepting the treams, closing out and then activating and it did the same thing.  Still all progams work accept Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines