Highlighted

After Effect and Premiere 2020 fail to install

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because my Premiere went extremely laggy, I reinstalled windows 10 pro, and tried to install CC and the Adobe Apps. As well After Effects as Premiere Pro fail to install. Installation just stops halfway the download. a 2 hour session with the helpdesk didn't help. I'm stuck here.

Thanks, but this was not the problem. It had to do with being re-connected to the server after a certain amount of time. I solved the issue using my WIFI connection instead of a hard-wired one. Strange...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effect and Premiere 2020 fail to install

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because my Premiere went extremely laggy, I reinstalled windows 10 pro, and tried to install CC and the Adobe Apps. As well After Effects as Premiere Pro fail to install. Installation just stops halfway the download. a 2 hour session with the helpdesk didn't help. I'm stuck here.

Thanks, but this was not the problem. It had to do with being re-connected to the server after a certain amount of time. I solved the issue using my WIFI connection instead of a hard-wired one. Strange...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect this is a permissions error of some type.

Give your Username Full Control of the C drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0