• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After uninstall due to update problems Creative Cloud on Mac doesn't install anymore

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

some days ago I discovered the problem that my Adobe Creative Cloud on Mac didn't update anymore. Error Code 1002!

I followed all the advices of the adobe support website regarding this problem. E.g. Creative Cloud desktop app failed to install (Error code:1002) .

At the end I came to the point to uninstall my current Creative Cloud Version (Point 3 of the advices) and simply reinstall it. Hoping it would solve the problem.

Now, even the install process of the downloaded CC installation app doesn't work anymore. It says (translated from german): Following problems occurred: During the download process a problem occurred. Tips regarding the error diagnostics you will find on our support page. (Error code: 201)

I checked all network connections, turned of all firewalls etc., I'm logged in as administrator and so on.

Anybody any idea?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

For those who are affected by Exit Code 123 please upgrade to Mac OS 10.11 to resolve the error.  Alternately if you do not wish to upgrade then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care so that the error can be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem, after uninstalling creative cloud I cannot reinstall it again.  Help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margaretw24519909,

As you have already tried all the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, i would recommend you to try the steps mentioned in the following thread: Re: Creative Cloud desktop failed to update - Error 1002

You are welcome to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani

I was able to manually install creative cloud, however I can't download

latest Photoshop CC, I keep getting error 123.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Bani Verma <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ouuups, I shouldn't have counted my chickens before trying to work longer than a minute with XD. I still receive this "Time to update!" notice and XD closes. But, I can't update XD due to the "123" error ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who are affected by Exit Code 123 please upgrade to Mac OS 10.11 to resolve the error.  Alternately if you do not wish to upgrade then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care so that the error can be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I upgraded my Mac and was able to install photoshop

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For updated details on how to resolve Exit Code 123 see Error: Exit Code 123 .  You are welcome to update this discussion if you have any questions regarding the steps listed in the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani, thanks for all the help. At least I upgraded to OS X 10.11 and everything works fine. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the update, glad to know that everything is up and running now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines