After update on CC2021 there are no program files under Programs (Mac)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my apps from CC to 2021. After the update I can´t see a new file under Programs on my Mac. I see only the old Plugins and Styles from 2020 and 2019. And the old Plugins and Styles are not shown in the new Programs like Photoshop and the others. What can I do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After update on CC2021 there are no program files under Programs (Mac)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my apps from CC to 2021. After the update I can´t see a new file under Programs on my Mac. I see only the old Plugins and Styles from 2020 and 2019. And the old Plugins and Styles are not shown in the new Programs like Photoshop and the others. What can I do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc desktop app.

does it show each 2021 program is up-to-date and you can open?  (in which case, open it.)

or does it show updates are available?  (in which case, update it.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All programs are up to date and I can open them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac does not use a Program folder. It uses an Applications folder and the icons to start programs should be in your DOCK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok then Applications folder 😉 . But there are no applications folder under programs for 2021. And yes I have the icons in my dock. But I don´t find them on my mac. Normally there are the applications folder under programs. But there aren´t .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restart your computer after installing the upgrade?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did a restart.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great. (though i know it's confusing to follow multiple conversations so just check the posts between you and me, or between you and anyone else when replying to others.)

now open your cc app and click file>preferences>apps and check the install location:

Screenshot - 10_26_2020 , 7_57_05 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0