Highlighted

AIGPUSniffer quit unexpectedly

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix AIGPUSniffer quit unexpectedly when I launch Indesign. There is a work around on an Abode forum by editing dock preferences but there should be a fix. I am running Mojave with a high spec Macbook pro. I have unistallEd, used the cleaners and reinstalled without any luck. I didn’t have this issue before. So very disappointed in Abode.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIGPUSniffer quit unexpectedly

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix AIGPUSniffer quit unexpectedly when I launch Indesign. There is a work around on an Abode forum by editing dock preferences but there should be a fix. I am running Mojave with a high spec Macbook pro. I have unistallEd, used the cleaners and reinstalled without any luck. I didn’t have this issue before. So very disappointed in Abode.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Finder.
  2. Open Applications folder.
  3. Find the program to remove, right-click it and select Move to Trash.

uninstall-adobe-software-to-reinstall-it-later

1. Right-click the Trash bin and choose Empty Trash.
  2. Now, go to the Adobe website and download a fresh copy of your software.

Detailed 2020 AIGPUSniffer fix https://geeksadvice.com/fix-aigpusniffer-quit-unexpectedly-error/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0
RuskinF LATEST
Engaged ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating the program after it is freshly installed on the system?

Does doing that also results in an error?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0