• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Adobe applications are missing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a subscriber for awhile and my subscription is Active; however, today I discover that there is no trace of any Adobe applications whatsoever on my computer! Adobe Technical Communications Suite is missing and Adobe Acrobat DC. Why? And am I pissed if I have to download the whole package again (12 hours+ at least).

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say they Are missing. Where have you looked, exactly? Please be detailed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The apps are completely missing from my laptop. Nothing in the C:/ drive under Program Files, nothing under Program Files (x86), nothing under Users. Nothing in my Start folder. Nothing on the desktop. When I doublechecked if there had been any payment glitches, everything is paid up and okay in My Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the correct computer user account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I only have one account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a company PC? If so, I wonder if it has been "reimaged", keeping your personal files but removing all traces of any apps. It's the most likely explanation I can think of.

Apps aren't removed for account issues, they just refuse to run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is my personal pc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, other apps (e.g. MS Office Suite) remain intact on my laptop. Just Adobe apps disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wups. Sorry guys! I do have two different laptops, one work, one personal and recently had to download tons of apps for remote work (and even had to upgrade to a third hotspot/jetpack) to do so. Completely forgot that I had also had to replace my personal laptop in the meanwhile and hadn't downloaded Adobe apps on the new machine. Boy, am I embarrassed. So sorry! Lesson learned. Thanks so much for your efforts in resolving this problem, however. So much appreciated.

Angel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for confirming back. 

You may proceed with installing Adobe apps on the new machine and in case of any help required please feel free to reach out.

Have a nice day!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines