All Adobe Services Not Launching

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro, Media Editor, and the Adobe Creative Cloud apps are all failing to begin. They will all start with a screen that says "You have been logged out of your account, please sign back in" then load for a while, and then ask me to sign in. When I click the "sign-in" button however, I am quickly forced out of the log-in screen and am informed that "I am unable to reach Adobe servers" and that I should "check my firewall", which I did and there does not seem to be any issue there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps only to run into the same issue.  I have also tried downloading the apps on a different computer but it won't let me sign into adobe stuff there either. Is this happening for anyone else? I downloaded the 7 day free trial of adobe Premiere pro last Sunday and it has been working fine until today. I have two macOS High Sierra's version 10.13.6 that I have been using. If this is a personal account problem, who can I contact to help me resolve the issue?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 7 day trial is 1 per customer per computer. Sorry.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/trial-software-expired-early.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines