• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all app special offer Cyber monday unavailable for my account??

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am a professional photographer struggling to download the full "all app special offer Cyber monday" but when I try to go through it it says it is unavailable for my account??without any further explanation

I also tried to edit my account but unsuccessfully ..

My account is Italian but I am operating from Denmark..don´t know if this can give dome hints to solution.

Thank you in advance for your kind help

BR

Nicolaj

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Do you already have a subscription?  If so, the offer is only for first time members.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you already have a subscription?  If so, the offer is only for first time members.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I asked the chat robot "Hello. I would like to have the current Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps promo pricing applied to my account. Can you help me?"

Chat robot directed me to the payment page.  Alas, this promo is not available for anyone who has been paying for CC since its inception 9 years ago.  Shoot fire, it sure would be nice to get a special.  Much better than having apps taken away and no longer developed.  Feels like Santa gave me coal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines