Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all apps disabled

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

For the second year in a row, all Adobe software ceased to work while on vacation away from internet access.  The problem fixes itself the instant I reconnect to the internet without any intervention.   I had planned to work on several projects, I reverted to using GIMP and RAW therapy again.  On a good note, I was not attempting to show files to a client like when it happened last year.  (it makes one photographer look quite professional....)

Anyone encountered this problem on Windows?  My subscription expires in 6 months, my computer and the date-time is fine.  I opened a service call last year which proved useless.  Any trick to prevent this from happening.  This is likely caused by a security features that is mis coded.... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

You don't need an ongoing Internet connection to use Creative Cloud apps, however, every 30 days Adobe tries to validate your software and sends you a notification to connect to the internet.

Please see the details here:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for the reply Anika.  There must be someting wrong with the validation for my laptop as the problem occured after less than 24 hours without internet.  Two years in a row... Any idea what I can do to prevent this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines