Highlighted

all apps

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. tell me please "all apps" has many programs, but some of them only for deskotop? And if I have a Macbook I cannot  install them, for axample illustrator? And what I need to do to install? thanks, 🙏 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

all apps

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. tell me please "all apps" has many programs, but some of them only for deskotop? And if I have a Macbook I cannot  install them, for axample illustrator? And what I need to do to install? thanks, 🙏 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every program has a set of system requirements that your computer needs to meet for that to install. Check if the program you are interested in does meet the specs of your Macbook, if not then you can see if the previous version of the app fits the bill or not. You can download two latest versions of an application from Creative Cloud to be specific.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0