• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All is gone

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got help installing adobe premiere elements by remote. It took a lot of hours and this remote helper deleted all my apps, ally bought Adobe programs, all settings, all maps connected to it, all plygins and all settings for both apps, programs and plugins and even the antivirus system from my computer. The support will not help me get all this restored and now I even had to buy another app from them to get work done. I have struggled with this for hours and hours and am crying now. Sooo much work gone, sooo many hours and averything is a mess. On the support they just want me to go to this forum for help. What can I do? I am no good at this language and I am not good at deep struggles at computers. Please please help me It is also really a lot of money. Some conversations 
February 17,  8:01 PM

We'll connect you with an agent as soon as possible. For a faster resolution, please tell us how we can help you today.

You are now connected to Shakti, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely.

My PRE 12 dont work after intsallation

Shakti

Hello, I'll be happy to assist you. I will help you to install Adobe application. Please share the following details so that I can assist you better:
1. Serial Number
2. Operating system you work with as windows or mac.
3. Let me know if there is any specific error message.
Read Entire Message

<info removed-kglad>
TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a public forum.  you should not post personal private information.

that said, what exactly are you looking to for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not ben able to solve all this yet no. And this was my desperate try to get help from someone else when Adobe did not help me. I want the person who deleted all this to re-install it. Both the apps, the programs, the settings, maps with brushes and other created stuff, the add-ons and my antivirus was deleted. The apps and antivirus I can handle myself I think but not the other things. And you see above all the hours and me trying to get help. They do a part, then hand it over to another one, and this do another things and so on. My english is not good enough for explaining too well either when it gets this much. So if anyone have a heart to help me I would be happy...

/Trine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.

that said, you may be able to use a system restore to reset your computer to a time prior to the unwanted changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines