• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my adobe software DONT WORK - no reposnse form help center

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAN adobe repair my software? I cannot run any of it and i have full packet.... And help center doesn not repond....

ANY ANSWER????

And yes, I have internet connection, and yes my subscrition is paid!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exveot fixing the issue I ve got a new RANK! WOW!

Gin666_0-1617874399800.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU must contact the help centire. They WILL NOT contact you.

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are U stupid or something?

I have already written that: HELP CENTER DOES NOT RESPOND! which means I have already contact with them!

THSI IS WHY I AM WRITTING HERE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, good luck with insulting the people who might have helped. Nice strategy. The scammers will be polite tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???????

I was already there!!!! I was switched to 4 persons who should have fix it... AND NOTHING!!!!!!!

I WAS ALREADY AT CHAT SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY I AM WRITHING HERE!!!!!!

IT SOPS WORKING YESTERDAY, MY PROJECTS ARE STOPS AND TILL NOW IT IW NOT FIXED!!!!!

TO WHO I SHOULD GO DIRECTLY TO FIX IT?????????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gin666, I am sorry you are encountering a frustrating experience utilizing a Creative Cloud membership. Please be aware that you are currently posting in a public discussion forum.  For direct assistance with resolving your errors, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update active support case ADB-18866336-N1V6 or ADB-18869726-V0Y6, especially if the error continues to be unresolved.

We can only provide suggestions via a public discussion forum. You would still need to provide additional information regarding the error and personally implement any solutions discussed.  You are already in direct contact with our support team. I would recommend that you continue working with them so that direct assistance can be provided and any unresolved errors can be researched and corrected, if necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and no answer form adoby "proffesional"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're volunteers, not Adobe employees. While we're willing to help and we understand your frustration, we do not accept abuse

You want help? Ask NICELY. And provide some information beyond "it doesn't work". That's useless when it comes to troubleshooting. We're not mindreaders and we also can't see what's happening on your system.

• Tell us whether you're on an Apple or Windows computer.
  • Give us some of the specs: processor, RAM, graphics card, etc.
  • Tell us your OS.
  • Tell us HOW it isn't working. Are you getting error messages? Is it not starting up? Is it telling you you don't have a subscription?
  • What has Adobe tech support tried that didn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines