• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMM 64bit for mac

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and later - Apple Support

My MacbookPro has been updated to macOS Mojave yesterday.

Then, a window noticed me that "Adobe Application Manager Utilities" is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated.

hummm.....everyday.....

I check all the Adobe apps but only AMM is still on 32bits.

螢幕截圖 2018-10-20 下午1.47.29.png

Sorry for the language problem.

On 64位元(Intel): 否 > 64 bit (intel): No

I don't know AAM is the same software as Adobe Creative Cloud?

I checked in the Utilities folder.

螢幕截圖 2018-10-20 下午1.49.21.png

I mean, this app :down_arrow::down_arrow::down_arrow:

螢幕截圖 2018-10-20 下午1.53.12.png

I confused about those two difference. Can somebody tell me sth about their difference?

Is AMM equal to Adobe Creative Cloud APP?

螢幕截圖 2018-10-20 下午1.59.17.png

According to the above website, Apple said that 32-bit software would not be supported in the next macOS system.

螢幕截圖 2018-10-20 下午2.25.00.png

So, is time for the update of 64-bit.

ummm.....I worried about my software can/cannot used without AMM.

(I always crossing my bridges before coming to them.)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Hi Loadingnemo and Gunnarlinn,

When you upgrade to the latest version of macOS or launch a Creative Cloud application for the first time on the latest versions of macOS, you may see a warning message that indicates Adobe software needs to be optimized for better performance.

This is due to some 32-bit components that we are working to address in a future Creative Cloud update.

Please note that no action is required from you at this time and your applications will still run as normal.

For more inform

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm on Creative Cloud, and I wonder if this Adobe Application Manager is contemporary or legacy?

Since I did a clean install of Mojave (no migration assistant) there shouldn't be any old stuff lying around in my computer (although I've been an Adobe customer since the '90s) but you never know, do you.

If AAM is legacy, how do I remove it?

If AAM is contemporary, why is it 32-bit, and how do I upgrade it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loadingnemo and Gunnarlinn,

When you upgrade to the latest version of macOS or launch a Creative Cloud application for the first time on the latest versions of macOS, you may see a warning message that indicates Adobe software needs to be optimized for better performance.

This is due to some 32-bit components that we are working to address in a future Creative Cloud update.

Please note that no action is required from you at this time and your applications will still run as normal.

For more information, see 32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and later - Apple Support.

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about now with upcoming macOS 10.15 Catalina ? I have the same configuration as @loadingnemo (a folder with both AAM and ACC). How can I remove all the old AAM stuff without breaking my Adobe installation ? Is there any utility to do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The-dreamer, my apologies for any confusion, but the answer has not changed since Bani responded on December 28, 2018. If you have a Creative Cloud membership, and using the latest release of our applications, then you should not face any difficulties with the download and installation process under macOS 10.15..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if we don't want to or can't afford to pay Adobe $60 a month to keep using their software, then we're hosed on Catalina. Gee thanks, guys. I mean, all Adobe would have to do is change one setting in the build configuration, launch a build, and then put the resulting bundle out for people to download (I do OS X programming, so I know how simple it is), but it's all about revenue streams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

umm.....When I reinstall CC, still have these 32 bit APP in my computer_(:3

I haven't update Catalina because of the BUG in PS.

So is that a signature?

螢幕截圖 2019-10-24 下午11.39.17.png

AAM Registration Notifier:

Version: 3.0.64.0

Obtained from: Identified Developer

Last Modified: 24/10/2019, 8:26 PM

Kind: Intel

64-Bit (Intel): No

Signed by: Developer ID Application: Adobe Systems, Inc., Developer ID Certification Authority, Apple Root CA

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/LWA/AAM Registration Notifier.app

Get Info String: Adobe Application Manager Registration Notifier 3.0.64.0, Copyright 2009-2011 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

AAM Registration Notifier:

Version: 7.0.0.485

Signed by: Developer ID Application: Adobe Systems, Inc., Developer ID Certification Authority, Apple Root CA

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/P6/AAM Registration Notifier.app

AAM Updates Notifier:

Version: 9.0.0.281

Signed by: Developer ID Application: Adobe Systems, Inc. (JQ525L2MZD), Developer ID Certification Authority, Apple Root CA

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/UWA/AAM Updates Notifier.app

Get Info String: Adobe Application Manager Updates Notifier 9.0.0.281, © 2009-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.

AAMLauncherUtil:

Version: 10.0.0.49

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/core/AAMLauncherUtil.app

Get Info String: Adobe Application Manager 10.0.0.49, Copyright 2013-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

Adobe Application Manager:

Version: 10.0.0.49

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/core/Adobe Application Manager.app

Get Info String: Adobe Application Manager 10.0.0.49, Copyright 2009-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

adobe_licutil:

Version: 7.0.1.109

Location: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/P6/adobe_licutil.app

What is this???_(:3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines