Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An update is Available! STOP

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every day I get a notification that "Creative Cloud An Update is availible"

I've TURNED OFF all my notifications in Creative Cloud/Preferences/Notifications

Why am I still receiving notifications? 

Please helpCC notifications.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for any confusion, Dstrass, but the update process is not controlled through notifications. If you wish to disable the auto-update feature, then please click on the Apps button within the preferences.  This will disable most of the updates until you are ready.  Some updates, such as the update to the Creative Cloud desktop app, are a mandatory update and needs to be applied as soon as it is available.  A failure to do so could lead to the inability to access the apps and services that are included with your membership until the update is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What confusion are you referring to?

I'm looking for a solution to the same issue raised by the original post.

I have enabled auto-update and yet, the Creative Cloud desktop app keeps incessantly pushing me notifications regarding these "available updates".

Why should I care whether they are avaiable when I've already toggled the option to push them through as soon as they come?

Hoping for a resolution to this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Win10.  I disabled CC Desktop from starting on bootup from my Control Panel > Settings.

When I'm not using CC Desktop App which is most of the time, l use Ctrl + W to QUIT it instead of just hiding it.  I don't receive notifications anymore.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines