• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annual subscription (monthly payment), is it possible to upgrade from personal on the company subscription?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a question, I bought a personal license of Creative Cloud and now the company, where I work, wants to go from free graphic programs on Adobe Creative Cloud. Is there some way to upgrade my personal subscription to a company subscription (personal license I can't use for the company projects legally)? Or they must buy a new license (In this case, I cancel my personal subscription because I don't need the second license)?

regards

George Neužil

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Hi Jufka,

If this is a one year contract then there will be a cancellation fee but I would suggest you to contact our support team to get more clarity on this as your cancellation fee might be waived off against the new purchase as you are upgrading your plan.

Contact Customer Care signin to this link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jufka,

I understand that you want to upgrade from your individual CC plan to a CC team plan.

I would suggest you to get your current plan cancelled and get a new team plan purchased and assigned to you because an individual plan cant be upgraded to a team plan.

Please let me know if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I look in license cancellation, but I don't see if I will pay some fees if I cancel my subscription earlier than after 12 months?

regards

George Neužil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jufka,

If this is a one year contract then there will be a cancellation fee but I would suggest you to contact our support team to get more clarity on this as your cancellation fee might be waived off against the new purchase as you are upgrading your plan.

Contact Customer Care signin to this link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines