Highlighted

App not downloading

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a chromebook, Ive made my account, added my card, but everytime I try to download the app it has me email a link to myself. That link just brings me back to the same page that it came from. What should I do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App not downloading

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a chromebook, Ive made my account, added my card, but everytime I try to download the app it has me email a link to myself. That link just brings me back to the same page that it came from. What should I do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app? Have you checked the system requirements? Because most Adobe apps are for Mac or Windows computers. I can't think of any app for a Chromebook that would work this way. It's very important to read and check system requirements before buying anything, especially.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 1