Highlighted

Applications problem

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Everytime I enter the Applications it appers to me as a dark screen without anything! I tried to remove the applications and install them back but it doesnt help ! 

please anyone?????

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Applications problem

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Everytime I enter the Applications it appers to me as a dark screen without anything! I tried to remove the applications and install them back but it doesnt help ! 

please anyone?????

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Photoshop question?

You are in the Photoshop forum.

Please explain your problem in more detail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I thought that the problem is just with the photoshop app but I found out that it's with all my applications,

I can work there but when I open the app there's no Home , the only thing I can see is a dark screen with nothing , and then If I wanted to work so I have to open it from options , Im using MacBook Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Mac guy, but you may want to uninstall, use the Cleaner Tool, and reinstall the CC App.  Then reinstall your apps from there.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I'm moving this to the Get Started forum since it is not a Photoshop issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines