Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps don't start after login

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I was working from home office yesterday, so I had to relogin to my Adobe CC account on my office pc today. After typing in my login information a loading screen appears (see attached screenshot) and stays forever (I waited for 10 minutes).

The Creative Cloud Deskop App still works but all the other apps won't start anymore.

I tried everything in this article without succes: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Any help would be apreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

I found a solution in a different thread in this forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/all-cc-applications-stuck-at-screen-with-spinning-blue-circle/td-p/10167297?page=5

What worked for me was basicly this: Go to the IE browser " advanced settings", uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk".

I am not entirely sure because I use a german version of windows and the option is named a little differently. I would translate it to "Allow installation of software even though the signa

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Since this morning I have this exact same problem and tried all the troubleshooting and reinstalling... It is quite frustrating 😞 Any help is very apreciated!!

Best regards

Bastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same here, can't sign in since this morning, maybe this is a bigger issue, but everything is fine on 3 other computers that I have checked this on. This is really paralizing to my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a solution in a different thread in this forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/all-cc-applications-stuck-at-screen-with-spinning-bl...

What worked for me was basicly this: Go to the IE browser " advanced settings", uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk".

I am not entirely sure because I use a german version of windows and the option is named a little differently. I would translate it to "Allow installation of software even though the signature is not valid"

Not sure if it is a bad translation, oder a different option.

Now it works for me... good look!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines