• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps won't work

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with Photoshop and After Effects. Premiere, knock wood, has not given me the issue.

It is asking me if I am connected to the internet (I am). It is saying it can't verify my subscription status and that it can't reach the Adobe servers. It gives me the option to "try again" which I do and it tells me Photoshop needs to close. It gives me the option to contact customer support and use the code 201, which I click on and it tells me (using Internet Explorer) Error Code 404 Error Page, These are uncharted waters, the page can't be found.

I am def. connected to the internet because I am posting this message from Chrome.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, same issue here: Apps cannot verify subscription. I followed the resolution guide, but everything stated was working. However, did you log into your account to check subscription and payments? For me it is showing "subscriptions could not be loaded" and it is also showing no payment history. Seems something is wrong on Adobe side and not your connection side. 

Unfortunately not possible to reach out to support. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines