Highlighted

Are there any issues with the latest Creative Cloud software and MacOS Catalina 10.15.5?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this question on an Apple forum and folks told me to come here instead.

I am a Technical Illustrator by trade and work on my miniMac computer for a living. I am currently running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6. For the longest time now, I have been getting prompts from Mac's Software Update to update to MacOS Catalina 10.15.5. So...I am inquiring this forum: how stable is Catalina with the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software (yes, I am up-to-date). I don't want to run into any snags and am hoping it operates smoothly. I'd much appreciate the feedback from avid Adobe users. Let me know. Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are there any issues with the latest Creative Cloud software and MacOS Catalina 10.15.5?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this question on an Apple forum and folks told me to come here instead.

I am a Technical Illustrator by trade and work on my miniMac computer for a living. I am currently running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6. For the longest time now, I have been getting prompts from Mac's Software Update to update to MacOS Catalina 10.15.5. So...I am inquiring this forum: how stable is Catalina with the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software (yes, I am up-to-date). I don't want to run into any snags and am hoping it operates smoothly. I'd much appreciate the feedback from avid Adobe users. Let me know. Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?