Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assertion Error after uninstalling Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I uninstalled Creative Cloud using the uninstaller from adobe.com and after uninstalling it I keep getting this window saying there was a Visual C++ Assertion error, where the assertion is vulcan_ I researched and found ou it is because of the Creative Cloud uninstall, the problem is that I have tried what I have found (from re-installing Visal C++ redist to running sfc /scannow with dism), but I keep getting it, any idea how to get rid of this? and why did Creative Cloud messed up this?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start here, for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Errors: general help: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-c-runtime-errors-products.html

if that fails, repair each vis c++ that you can (uninstall>repair) and update your vis c++.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that too, nothing changed, I had to restore my machine from previous backup (with CC in it), so how can I uninstall it without messing up my computer?

This is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to say I had to restore from backup because my computer started shutting down on its own after this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines