• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to revert to an earlier version of Photoshop mCC

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to revert back to CC2019 (or any other), this did not remain on my Win10 PC with current auto updates, I have been trying for days to resolve this, the recommended approach is through Creative Cloud App but that only works if it is still on your PC. So, how can I get back to another version please? 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the 3 dots adjacent to the open/install button after clicking preferences>cc>tick show older apps - Adobe now only provides the current and ONE previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response - you are correct about the current and one version back so it is absolutely impossible for me to now work with a previous version that I paid for, does seem unreasonable?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hawkeye334,

Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download. You can try and download the CC2019 version from the following webpage. If the links mentioned on the page don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response - you are correct about the availability to use the current and one version back. I have been trying to download the version I want on your suggested 'ProDesignTools'. The site is rather complicated and I have been working on it for several days because I assumed I was not going about it in the correct way, it just does not allow me to download a previous version so it would appear to be absolutely impossible for me to now work with a previous version that I paid for, does seem unreasonable?! 

Ive been working with Photoshop since the days when it was installed with about a dozen floppy discs, I'm 93 years old now and just too old to keep learning different approaches to do the same thing.

Please Adobe, let me get back to a version I was comfortable with - please?

Thanks for your effort to help tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines