Highlighted

Audition installed on a dead PC

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not long ago I installed Adobe Audition through Creative Cloud on my new PC - which died about a month later, and I am now told the motherboard is beyond repair. I want to reinstall Audition on another PC, but I don't want a license/install to be wasted by this dead computer - is there a way to de-register it even though the PC can no longer be accessed? I hope I have explained that okay.

Any tips appreciated

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tacafy大尉 | Adobe Community Professional

Good evening.
You can follow one of the steps in this help to deauthorize your dead PC and install it on your new PC.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audition installed on a dead PC

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not long ago I installed Adobe Audition through Creative Cloud on my new PC - which died about a month later, and I am now told the motherboard is beyond repair. I want to reinstall Audition on another PC, but I don't want a license/install to be wasted by this dead computer - is there a way to de-register it even though the PC can no longer be accessed? I hope I have explained that okay.

Any tips appreciated

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tacafy大尉 | Adobe Community Professional

Good evening.
You can follow one of the steps in this help to deauthorize your dead PC and install it on your new PC.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the Creative Cloud client on the new PC an logged in with you Adobe ID. The install Audition. 

To "deregister" goto your Adobe account and take a look on the "Active Sessions" section under your profile. Click on "End session" at the appropriate device.    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 1