Highlighted

Aus Lightroom 6 wurde wieder Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe eine neues Mackbook mit Catalina. Nach Übertragung der Daten von Time Machine musste ich die Creative Cloud neu installieren. Jetzt ist aus meiner Lightroom 6 Version wieder eine Lightroom Classic V 6.0 geworden die noch 1Tag gültig ist. In meinem Adobe Konto steht unter registrierte Produkte meine gekaufte Lightroom Version mit Registrierschlüssel und Registrierdatum. Was ist da passiert und wie kann ich das beheben?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Aus Lightroom 6 wurde wieder Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe eine neues Mackbook mit Catalina. Nach Übertragung der Daten von Time Machine musste ich die Creative Cloud neu installieren. Jetzt ist aus meiner Lightroom 6 Version wieder eine Lightroom Classic V 6.0 geworden die noch 1Tag gültig ist. In meinem Adobe Konto steht unter registrierte Produkte meine gekaufte Lightroom Version mit Registrierschlüssel und Registrierdatum. Was ist da passiert und wie kann ich das beheben?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bitte entschuldigt, wenn ich mit meiner Frage zu meinem Account das Forum gestört habe. Ein einfacher Hinweis, dass Lightroom 6 nicht mehr unter Catalina läuft, hätte völlig gereicht. Der Kontakt mit dem technischen Support hat ergeben, dass ich mit einem Abo weiterhin Lightroom nutzen kann.

Mir ist völlig egal, ob Apple oder Adobe verantwortlich ist. Am Ende muss der Kunde die Zeche zahlen. Das ist nicht fair.

google translate

Please excuse me if I disrupted the forum with my question about my account. A simple hint that Lightroom 6 no longer runs under Catalina would have been enough. Contacting technical support has shown that I can continue to use Lightroom with a subscription.

I don't care whether Apple or Adobe is responsible. In the end, the customer has to pay the bill. That's not fair.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe programs are certified to run on a specified operating system at the time the program is sold

You always upgrade your operating system at the risk of old programs not working

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You upgraded your OS without checking compatibility first?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html

OPTION #1

Revert to your former operating system and NEVER, ever upgrade your OS again.

OPTION #2

Or, run an older OS on a virtual machine or 2nd computer.

OPTION #3
Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

OPTION #4
Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services for desktop & mobile devices)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines