Highlighted

Basic question about Adobe portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. looking at creating a website using Abode portfolio, but wondering if any of these features exist and i just havent found them?

1.  Image boxes are scaled so portrait images are same height as landscape so look really tiny.  Can you stop this?

2. Can you resize the image boxes or all automated?

3. Can you reorder the images once imported or need ot somehow order thme in Lightroom before syncing?

4. Any abilty to sell images or need ot seperately use Adobe Stock?

5. Any abilty add captions or keyword from lightroom

Thnaks for any advice

Mike

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Basic question about Adobe portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. looking at creating a website using Abode portfolio, but wondering if any of these features exist and i just havent found them?

1.  Image boxes are scaled so portrait images are same height as landscape so look really tiny.  Can you stop this?

2. Can you resize the image boxes or all automated?

3. Can you reorder the images once imported or need ot somehow order thme in Lightroom before syncing?

4. Any abilty to sell images or need ot seperately use Adobe Stock?

5. Any abilty add captions or keyword from lightroom

Thnaks for any advice

Mike

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Aug 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So none of that answers any of my questions. I did check around to try and answer my questions, and have been in portfolio looking at the tools before posting so i'm not just time wasting.  I'm not sure why you bothered replying as makes it less likely someone will reply with anything useful. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio has a no support community except for the knowledgebase and help desk to which John pointed you.

1. If you mean project cover images, no.  For best results, crop all project covers to same size and aspect ratio before you bring them into Portfolio.

2. Project covers are all the same. Individual images on pages can be resized.

3. Lightroom Albums should be in desired custom sort order BEFORE you import them. Portfolio supports custom order but not sort or view by date, last edited, etc.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036720853-How-the-Lightroom-integration-works

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035920114-Photo-Grid-module

4. Portfolio is neither a blog nor an e-commerce platform.  To sell images, either use an integrated system like Adobe Stock or get a 3rd party shopping cart on another platform.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036296814-Selling-Adobe-Stock-on-Adobe-Portfolio

5. Portfolio imports captions, but not titles.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036768213-Troubleshooting-Lightroom-albums-in-Adob...

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1
masplin LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's brilliant thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0