Don’t miss this uniquely immersive and engaging digital experience, guaranteed to inspire. Three full days of luminary speakers, celebrity appearances, musical performances, global collaborative art projects, and 350+ sessions — and all at no cost.
- Get started here:
- Also, we’ve updated the Creative Cloud mobile app to help experience the event. Learn more here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/attend-max-sessions-in-creative-cloud-mobile-app.html
- If you have questions check out this FAQ:
- Need support? We’ve got you covered, please start here:
See you there!
Check out these other posts for info about some of our new products and features
- Photoshop 22.0
- LIVE from Adobe MAX - Lightroom Classic 10.0 Release
- Adobe MAX 2020 and Adobe After Effects (17.5)!
- Dreamweaver MAX update is now live!
- LIVE From Adobe MAX - Lightroom 4.0 Release
- XD 34 is now live! Includes new tools, enhanced collaboration & design system workflows
- Adobe MAX 2020 and Audition 13.0.11
UPDATE (March 19)
Thanks for your patience. We've been busy processing your requests.
We've started notifying schools who are eligible and have been provisioned successfully. We're hoping to complete the current set of requests soon.
We'll update this post soon. However, we also received many requests, where the information provided was duplicate, incomplete, or incorrect; it's taking us a bit longer to go through such requests.
We really appreciate your patience, please bear with us as we work through all the requests.
With rising health concerns, many schools are moving to online learning. We’re giving our global K-12 and higher ed institutional customers the ability to request “at-home” access for students & faculty. Learn more: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org