Highlighted

Behance Project does NOT sync into Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded a new project in Behance but it does not sync in Adoble porfolio. I have tried updating existing projects (it works), but with this new one, it just doesn't sync automatically as it should.

The reason I want to bring it from Behance is because there I have 3 videos into one page. Adobe Portfolio doesn't seem to let me embed more than one video into the same page.

Help??

Thank you in advance!!!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Behance Project does NOT sync into Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded a new project in Behance but it does not sync in Adoble porfolio. I have tried updating existing projects (it works), but with this new one, it just doesn't sync automatically as it should.

The reason I want to bring it from Behance is because there I have 3 videos into one page. Adobe Portfolio doesn't seem to let me embed more than one video into the same page.

Help??

Thank you in advance!!!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look here: https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us or here: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us for help.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dianap14972798  wrote

I have 3 videos in one page. Adobe Portfolio doesn't seem to let me embed more than one video into the same page.

That's probably why it won't synch.  Portfolio cannot handle it.  Take out the 2 other videos and it will likely  work on Portfolio.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you solve it?

Same problem.

Thankss

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IDK if it's the videos/customizations or not, but I had the same problem. I turned off the integration and turned it back on and it seems to have worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HeatherEC, I'm also having missing sync between Behance and Portfolio. Where is this "integration" function button that can be turned on and off? Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this help article.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036719473-Sharing-Updating-between-Behance-and-Por...

For technical issues with sync, submit a help request to support on Zendesk.

Contact Adobe Portfolio Support

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0