Highlighted

Behance projects missing

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently came back to Behance to check out my portfolio of work that I had loaded manually onto my old profile that I used personally, only to find out that my projects that I had all been deleted. I went searching to see if there was a way to retrieve my files back, but to no luck.

Can someone help explain to me exactly what happened that caused all my work to be deleted from my original profile? I was trying to export some of it so that I can use for my updated portfolio website changes I am working on.

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Behance projects missing

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently came back to Behance to check out my portfolio of work that I had loaded manually onto my old profile that I used personally, only to find out that my projects that I had all been deleted. I went searching to see if there was a way to retrieve my files back, but to no luck.

Can someone help explain to me exactly what happened that caused all my work to be deleted from my original profile? I was trying to export some of it so that I can use for my updated portfolio website changes I am working on.

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I'll check that out and see if I can find some help there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to Go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines