Highlighted

Behance Site Multiple Tag Search

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I have my portfolio live in Behance.    I've tagged most projects with several tags like: Advertising, Whiteboard, Illustration etc.   I've also included MyName as a tag. 

I would like to create a link that would bring up all elements tagged with MyName AND Advertising.

1.  Is it possible to create a link that searches two tags?   I've tried using the pipe "|" between the two search terms but it doesn't work. 

2.  As an alternative is it possible to create a link that only brings up say Advertising from my behance site and not every artist that uses the Advertising tag? 

I want to avoid creating tags like AdvertisingMyName because of the Behance tag limit.  

Thanks! 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Behance Site Multiple Tag Search

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I have my portfolio live in Behance.    I've tagged most projects with several tags like: Advertising, Whiteboard, Illustration etc.   I've also included MyName as a tag. 

I would like to create a link that would bring up all elements tagged with MyName AND Advertising.

1.  Is it possible to create a link that searches two tags?   I've tried using the pipe "|" between the two search terms but it doesn't work. 

2.  As an alternative is it possible to create a link that only brings up say Advertising from my behance site and not every artist that uses the Advertising tag? 

I want to avoid creating tags like AdvertisingMyName because of the Behance tag limit.  

Thanks! 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no forum for that product here https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0