Highlighted

Being charged for a full year when i'm on month-to-month payments?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm looking to cancel my current subscription as i no longer require it. i'm on a pay month to month payments for the Photography Creative Cloud Bundle and £9.99 a month.

According to terms and services that i agreed to, read, and was informed about it said "i will not be charged to cancel this service".

However, Adobe keeps wanting to charge me as if i'm cancelling for a year long subscription with having to pay 50% of my remaining contract with them. except at no point did i agree to be on a constant remaining contract with them (which 100% is the biggest money scam I've heard, on par with Apple about apple only being able to repair the IPhones) i only agreed to pay month to month.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

The Photography Plan is annual.  Always has been.  There is no month-to-month option.  See screenshots.

If you buy Photoshop as a single app, you pay $31.49 per month & cancel anytime without penalty.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Being charged for a full year when i'm on month-to-month payments?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm looking to cancel my current subscription as i no longer require it. i'm on a pay month to month payments for the Photography Creative Cloud Bundle and £9.99 a month.

According to terms and services that i agreed to, read, and was informed about it said "i will not be charged to cancel this service".

However, Adobe keeps wanting to charge me as if i'm cancelling for a year long subscription with having to pay 50% of my remaining contract with them. except at no point did i agree to be on a constant remaining contract with them (which 100% is the biggest money scam I've heard, on par with Apple about apple only being able to repair the IPhones) i only agreed to pay month to month.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

The Photography Plan is annual.  Always has been.  There is no month-to-month option.  See screenshots.

If you buy Photoshop as a single app, you pay $31.49 per month & cancel anytime without penalty.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly instead of Annual https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

As far as I know, the special Photography plan is NOT available as a monthly subscription... so what you have is an ANNUAL subscription with monthly payments

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you. I must have misread/Misunderstood as i did go through everything carefully

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2018 0