• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Being charged

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I paid $230 for Premiere Pro and I started the 7 day free trial. Well, the free trial has ended but it charged me the full price already. But it keeps saying "buy now" to get onto premiere pro but I have already bought it. I am not about to pay $230 again. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Macy5EB5,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Since you have mentioned that you have paid 239$ for the Premiere Pro Subscription, please Launch the Creative Cloud Desktop App -> Select the Gear symbol from the top right -> Choose Preferences -> Click the Sign Out button.

Once you are signed out, please close Premiere Pro app or any open Adobe apps, and try to Sign in using the same email address on which you have registered the Premiere Pro purchase (for Individual Subscription) or Sign in with the email address on which you have received the "Welcome email " ( in case of a Teams Subscription).

Once you are Signed in with the correct email address, you should no longer see the "Buy Now" option.

Please let me know if that helps. 
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines