• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Program for Web Design now?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks - so I worked with Dreamweaver back in the day (when it was much simpler) then switched over to Adobe Muse, which gave me more WYSIWIG interfacing.  I'd like to not only move to something that Adobe is actively supporting, but also helps me combine my multiple websites (artist, designer, author, performer, teacher, etc) into one that has a separate section for each (so something that throws everything I do on one long page won't cut it).  I subscribe to the full suite, and had tried to move to one of the newer programs last year, but my computer didn't support the software.  I now have an HP Spectre intel core i7/8th gen, lots of space/ram/memory, so it's pretty current.  And also now have the time to actually learn a new program at home  - so what's your recommendation?  A lot of folks have mentioned Wordpress, but if I'm already paying for the suite and there's something I can work with there, that seems like the best option - as long as I can figure it out. 

Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?