Highlighted

Beta apps are not showing up in Creative Cloud on 1 computer but do for another

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, using the same account, Beta Apps show up in Creative Cloud on one computer (laptop) but not my primary computer. Any trick to getting those to show up?

Same Creative Cloud version 5.1.0.40

Not showing on computer running macOS 10.14.3

I downloaded and ran a Creative Cloud Uninstaller (straight uninstall wouldn't work) then downloaded and re-installed Creative Cloud. It's shows up now.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Beta apps are not showing up in Creative Cloud on 1 computer but do for another

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, using the same account, Beta Apps show up in Creative Cloud on one computer (laptop) but not my primary computer. Any trick to getting those to show up?

Same Creative Cloud version 5.1.0.40

Not showing on computer running macOS 10.14.3

I downloaded and ran a Creative Cloud Uninstaller (straight uninstall wouldn't work) then downloaded and re-installed Creative Cloud. It's shows up now.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask in the special Beta forum

To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta builds are being rolled out gradually. 

See FAQ below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were orginally slowly rolling it out but it should be all customers now since a couple weeks ago. Also, I'm using the same Adobe ID, which I'd imagine be how they were regulating the roll out (not per computer).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0