• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BigSur 11.4 Creative Cloud will not install

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got my new M1 iMac24 running 11.4. Pulled it out of the box, migrated my data from timemachine, then tried to install Creative Cloud. It will not install. Have spent hours with both Adobe and Apple and neither have yet to figure out how to fix it. Both have used remote support to work on the computer and have not figured it out. Both have been very good to work with. I just need it fixed so I can go back to work. Evidently there is a specific security issue with OS11.4 and Adobe. Fortunatley I can continue to run my old iMac for now. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error messages or codes are you seeing?

Did you create a new computer user profile with full administrative permissions?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 42. Created a new user profile. That didn't work. The person at Apple even had me open the terminal and turn off the system kernal. Nothing worked. Adobe is supposed to be working on it and will follow up. I hope it is soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont have M1, but have had the same issues for 2 weeks.  No one knows how to fix it, and without it I can't get work done.  Adobe says its the computer and Apple says its Adobe's issue.  In reality, I'm the one getting screwed because they are both getting paid and I'm the one not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines