• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Issues and no job in the midst of COVID019

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to say that I am a student of my university. I have an independent student account I paid for in 2016.

The COVID-19 took away the only income I had while I was completing my bachelor's degree. Which is federal work-study.

If my university, Fairleigh Dickinson Univeristy of Madison New Jersey has been granted free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud.

So should I.

I want to request free Adobe Creative Cloud access because I am a student with no job. The corona-virus closed my university. I am in online classes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access. This has to be set up through the school.

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/
-also read https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schools & students have not been granted FREE access to anything except Adobe Connect web conferencing software if they need it.  Free for 90 days. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html

Beyond that, you're only entitled to what your school has made arrangements for you to have as an extension of the school's contract agreements with Adobe.  This is not a free lunch program.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. My issue has already been solved. 

I wasn't trying to be sassy or mean. This situation with the world has changed my life as well in terms of social distancing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pandemic of 2020 has effected everyone in various ways. 

Hang in there.  This won't last forever.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I know it can't last forever. It does help to FaceTime with my family, friends, and loved ones.

And taking walks outdoors but not touching anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. 

Stay safe and healthy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines