• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Messed Up Yet Again

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting close to irate. The billing on my account appears to be messed up YET AGAIN and we cannot access InDesign. I switched from monthly to annual payments in January. In January I was billed for the annual plan AND for the monthly plan, and received another monthly bill in February. A support call in March allegedly resolved the issue, but afterwards only one monthly charge was reversed, not two, then it looks like the system tried to bill me monthly again in March, but the payment didn't go through (probably the credit card info was out of date), and the account now says it will be cancelled in -21 days. (Yeah, MINUS 21 days! Good trick, that.) Meanwhile, the user I had assigned to InDesign can no longer access the product and my account still says it's monthly even though you thoughtfully took my annual payment in January and kept it. I can't get through on your phone support line and I the chat line says it's closed. Okay, maybe the trouble getting through is COVID related, but I need my account fixed, the unrefunded monthly payment refunded, and I need it now. This isn't the first time this kind of mess has happened. At least 50% of the time I have to deal with Adobe for account changes/problems it's like pulling every tooth in my mouth.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?