Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing - unknown credit card charges from Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone is having a similar problem when it comes to being charged additional fees outside of the subscriptions I have in my admin console.  I was once again charged $129.09 CAD this month for subscriptions I am not aware of and Adobe support is not helping in helping me solve the problem. I could flag it with my organization's bank, but then how do I pay for the monthly fee of the subscriptions I want to keep. Any feedback or suggestions would be helpful because it's impossible to reach anyone at Adobe.

Maxine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below.  It's quite possible you have more than one account under a different user ID and password.  Click View Invoices for details.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe. In the chatbox, type AGENT followed by enter key.  Wait for a human to join the session.

If Adobe support can't help you, contact your bank immediately.  When your account is compromised, it must be closed to further activity and replaced with a new one.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. Wait times may be longer than normal. Please be patient.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Was speaking to an agent and they stopped responding. They see the charge at their end but won't provide further information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  Contact your bank and launch an investigation with local law enforcement. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this how you treat customers? Are you oing to advise i contact law enforcement for your inability to cancel my subscription too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum... you are NOT talking to an Adobe employee

You ARE talking to someone who is trying to help

If you offend those who are trying to help, they will stop trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also noticed how adobe no longer has a company email and makes it very hard to cancel free subscriptions. very off putting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancel the card and get a New Number. Go to the Adobe website and log in to your original account. Change the payment method to the new number for the subscription you have.

IF when you log in to your Adobe account you actually have 2 subscriptions Cancel one of them.

But I doubt you have 2 subscriptions. More than likely someone has Cloned your CC number and Signed up under a different email address and password and used your cloned CC number to pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines