• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Friday Sale Renewal?

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a first time CC subscriber. I took advantage of the black Friday sale from last November. It was the only price point that was appealing to me as I was unwilling to pay for the full regular price of CC. When my renewal comes up again this November,  will I be able to renew with the sale price again if it happens, or was the sale just available for first time subscribers?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Kglad is right – Adobe's Creative Cloud specials generally offer first-year promotional pricing:

"Offer available to first-time subscribers... At the end of your offer term, your subscription will be automatically renewed and billed at the standard subscription rate..."

Adobe Black Friday & Cyber Monday Offers, Deals & Discounts

That goes for the CC Student/Teacher Edition as well, which also has a first-year price reduction from the normal education rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a special price for first-time subscribers so the cost will probably increase, but you won't know until november. 

use a reminder when your renewal date arrives so you can cancel the renewal if you're not happy with the cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kglad is right – Adobe's Creative Cloud specials generally offer first-year promotional pricing:

"Offer available to first-time subscribers... At the end of your offer term, your subscription will be automatically renewed and billed at the standard subscription rate..."

Adobe Black Friday & Cyber Monday Offers, Deals & Discounts

That goes for the CC Student/Teacher Edition as well, which also has a first-year price reduction from the normal education rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I will be getting rid of my subscription due to layoffs because of Corona Virus. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted and I was employed. Sorry Adobe doesn't care about it's long term customers.. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IMO using past actions Adobe don't care about anyone...

• Remember when they snuck in a cheeky soul ownership into flash downloads?
  • Remember when they refused to pay Dolby Digital for licensing
  • Remember when they doubled their prices because dolby digital is going to win that lawsuite.
  • And dont forget "Adobe recently discontinued certain older versions of Creative Cloud applications. Customers using those versions have been notified that they are no longer licensed to use them and were provided guidance on how to upgrade to the latest authorized versions. Unfortunately, customers who continue to use or deploy older, unauthorized versions of Creative Cloud may face potential claims of infringement by third parties."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines